
First Walk

Chilling outside
Grandmom and Lilah

Aunt Kelly and Uncle Alejandro

Grandparents Jan and Ted
G-pop and Lilah
We had a great weekend and Lilah got to meet some of her family and new friends. We can't wait for everyone else to meet her! It has been wonderful to have her here! She is doing great and so are we. We are all getting enough sleep which is an unexpected surprise too! She had her first Dr. s apt. today and passed with an A+! We are thrilled and are spending most of our time just staring at and holding this incredibly cute little baby!
suuuuch a cuuuutiieeee! i am making baby noises at my computer. thanks for the pics.
ReplyDeleteJess, I love how she is looking at your dad. Is this seans parents first grandchild. They look so thrilled in the pic. I miss you. Hopefully I will get to see you soon. Give Lilah kisses for me.
ReplyDeleteso exciting! you look so good and so happy. we cant wait to meet her.
ReplyDelete