26 April 2009

Weekend fun




8 comments:

  1. Yay! I made your video. It's a good thing you didn't say "don't answer it." Seriously though, she's so sweet. Sorry I couldn't stop by yesterday, but I will later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet. Love it...keep em coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait to meet her!! we're so excited for the both of you. have a glass of vino for me girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so darn cute, I want to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not wait to hold her. you are going to be the best mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, she is beautiful! Congratulations! First vid: I got to get one of those swing cradles in an adult size. Second vid: She's got it all figured out. Screw it, I'm just going to revert to infancy. Baby-core! it's where it's at!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete