23 April 2009

She's Here!

Okay Everybody,
She finally showed up on April 22nd at 9:11 PM, weighing in at 7 pounds 7 ounces with a full head of brown hair. She can't wait to meet everyone.

In the meantime, here are some videos to tide y'all over.










And a few Pictures too!







5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So glad she is here, I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so wonderful! What a sweet little baby -- way to go Mom and Dad! We cannot wait to meet her.... ice cream for dinner tonight in celebration of our little Lilah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK -- I know I am biased and not remotely neutral, but she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and the video of Jess cuddling her little baby makes me tear. I can't wait to share a cuddle with her, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations and welcome baby lilah!! she is beautiful just like her mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Augie says the arranged marriage is on. He will even be willing to knock one chicken off the dowry for such a hottie

    ReplyDelete