24 January 2011

Miss Sylvie


As with most of her possessions, Sylvie will have to settle for the blog that Lilah had before her; but this little lady has a personality of her own!





5 comments:

  1. I love how in the 18 sec video she appears to be tasting the air, I'm not sure if she's a fan or not, oh, and I love her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we can see pictures of her. We really slacked off on the blog this past year but we've got to get back on so that our #2 doesn't feel left out! As with sylvie, next baby will share lots of what her big brother already had!! She is so cute and we look forward to meeting her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just perfect. So beautiful. Ty watched to videos just a few times. He thought the baby was funny. LOL So happy for you guys. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the best introduction (and the most honest) that I've read yet! Though I must admit, with two older girl cousins, Miss Lilah will get plenty of hand me downs in life, too. We can't wait to give that baby and her darling big sister a kiss on Friday afternoon! See you soon - JREC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! She does already have a personality of her own! Jess, she has your eyes!!! What angels!

    ReplyDelete