09 January 2011

2011 and Our New Camera!

So we can finally post some pictures again, since we got a new camera for christmas! Besides taking pictures, we're just waiting for daughter #2 to arrive - supposedly sometime soon.


On her IPhone
Color Time
Color Time with ElmoRelaxing with Elmo
Pushing the Buggy
Oops!

RestTime
Heyyyy
I Scream
You Scream
I Ate All the Ice Cream
Checking out AugieDoggie's Bloggie
Long-distance Relationship

2 comments:

  1. she is such a big girl now. it is hard to believe they've grown up so much. thinking about you guys and wondering if #2 is here yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot WAIT to see little miss Lilah!!! Sigh, I wish I lived closer, she and I could have little adventures (Jessica, I know you've already taught her how to "play" with Bean, so that's out)...but anyway, love all of ya'll, can't wait to see you in March, tell Lilah and Sylvie to stop growing, or at least just grow kinda slow...:)

    ReplyDelete