what a cutie-pie!!she seems to be standing pretty well, the fun is going to amp up really quick!
What a beautiful Masterpiece! I love it. I hope I get one really soon! Glad to see Tucker is moving around ok. I miss you. Give my girl a kiss for me!
Tucker is such a good big brother!!! She's getting so big! Love and miss ya'll
we would never be able to do that with walker. that is soooo sweet! We have got to see that cute girl soon.
what a cutie-pie!!
ReplyDeleteshe seems to be standing pretty well, the fun is going to amp up really quick!
What a beautiful Masterpiece! I love it. I hope I get one really soon! Glad to see Tucker is moving around ok. I miss you. Give my girl a kiss for me!
ReplyDeleteTucker is such a good big brother!!! She's getting so big! Love and miss ya'll
ReplyDeletewe would never be able to do that with walker. that is soooo sweet! We have got to see that cute girl soon.
ReplyDelete