Considering the biblical proportions of rain we are having here in Georgia, we figured we would build an ark in which to sail to NC. We have 2 dogs (because I don't think Megan will ever get back here from Chicago to pick up her dog Calle that we have been dogsitting), one cat (I figure we can find another one around the neighborhood that wants some shelter from the storm) and one baby (any other babies need a ride on a boat). So that's a start at least.


Also, Lilah has some stylish new jeans.


Seriously though,
this rain is ridiculous.
Augie says he'll get on the boat with that fine thing any day of the week.
ReplyDeleteTucker is so handsome!!! I love Lilah's new jeans, such a little cutie
ReplyDeleteso cute in those jeans! she is growing so fast. i love it!!
ReplyDeleteUmmm, we realize you guys are "busy" with "moving", but we're gonna need some more Lilah pictures. Thanks.
ReplyDelete