um, you're daughter is a genius. She kicked the toy on cue to show what it could do, I love her....and that pic of Tucker and Bean is A-mazing
Love the milk drunk one! Emerson does that too and it's hilarious... (This is Ashley (Dawkins) btw!!)
I like how at the end, when Sean said, "she really likes it, " It looks like she shook her head "yes I do!" She's growing so fast already! Can we come visit soon?!
I love the midsummer's daydream twitchy sleep and then cracked eyes at the end :-) Cannot wait to hold my niece in 3 days!!!
um, you're daughter is a genius. She kicked the toy on cue to show what it could do, I love her....and that pic of Tucker and Bean is A-mazing
ReplyDeleteLove the milk drunk one! Emerson does that too and it's hilarious... (This is Ashley (Dawkins) btw!!)
ReplyDeleteI like how at the end, when Sean said, "she really likes it, " It looks like she shook her head "yes I do!" She's growing so fast already! Can we come visit soon?!
ReplyDeleteI love the midsummer's daydream twitchy sleep and then cracked eyes at the end :-) Cannot wait to hold my niece in 3 days!!!
ReplyDelete