These are some pictures from around the house and from her latest photo shoots with Mommy.
And, Lilah was so upset about the end of the NBA basketball season that she wanted to suit up in her Lebron James headband and throw down some monster jams!
I'm pretty sure Lilah is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. And she can really pull off the Lebron James headband look! What a cute (and stylish) little person.
I wish I could have taped excited sounds from my children (ok, ok, from me too) when we looked at this latest post -- each new picture that we scrolled down to evoked new high-pitched 'aaaawww' sounds from us all. Even Rich had to smile :-) We want some more baby time!!
I'm pretty sure Lilah is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. And she can really pull off the Lebron James headband look! What a cute (and stylish) little person.
ReplyDeleteLilah rocks floral prints like nobody's busnazzz!Can't wait to see her soon.
ReplyDeletehow adorable. She has such a pretty smile.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have taped excited sounds from my children (ok, ok, from me too) when we looked at this latest post -- each new picture that we scrolled down to evoked new high-pitched 'aaaawww' sounds from us all. Even Rich had to smile :-) We want some more baby time!!
ReplyDelete